I’m in London doing these things:
- Research in Reinforcement Learning: I am at UCL doing an MRes in Computational Statistics and Machine Learning.
- I am researching transfer learning using successor features supervised by Prof. John Shawe-Taylor (UCL) and André Barreto (Google Deepmind). Let me know if you want to know more. 🙂
- I just graduated from Engineering at Cambridge (mostly statistical inference, information theory, neuroscience). In my first two years I studied Maths and then Economics.
- Started writing summaries of deep learning papers and building a glossary of terms (GitHub).
- Blogging about learning machine learning and programming (Python specifics and algorithm design).
- I blog to better understand what I’m learning and to make learning easier for other people.
- I am on hiatus till mid March to prepare for job applications and a talk on understanding deep learning.
- Applying to jobs and internships (and considering grad school)
- To all the students in the same boat – hang in there!
- Music: Am playing the cajon drum at CCL and learning to play the ukulele (!!).
- Reading the Bible and other books.
- Pet Projects: Improving HelloMotions.com, an online debating topics database.
Last updated: February 2019
(Idea borrowed from Derek Sivers.)