I’m in Cambridge doing these things:
- Engineering degree: I’m in my third year at Cambridge. This year I’m studying Information Engineering (statistical inference, information theory, signal processing, control) with some Bioengineering (neuroscience, molecular bioengineering).
- I’m also learning French!
- In my first two years I studied Maths and then Economics.
- I will be going to UCL for their MRes in Computational Statistics and Machine Learning in 2018-19.
- Research in Models with Memory, Reinforcement Learning
- I am working on a project to do with neuroscience and reinforcement learning. Let me know if you want to know more. 🙂
- Started writing summaries of deep learning papers and building a glossary of terms (GitHub).
- Blogging about learning machine learning, programming (Python specifics and algorithm design) and and on topics in my engineering degree.
- I blog to better understand what I’m learning and to make learning easier for other people.
- Applying to jobs and internships (and considering grad school)
- To all the students in the same boat – hang in there!
- Music: Am really excited to be conducting the college orchestra!
- Reading the Bible and other books
- Playing badminton
- Pet Projects: Improving HelloMotions.com, an online debating topics database.
Last updated: June 2018
(Idea borrowed from Derek Sivers.)