I’m in Cambridge doing these things:
- Engineering degree: I’m in my third year at Cambridge. This year I’m studying Information Engineering (signal processing, control, statistical inference, information theory) with some Bioengineering (molecular bioengineering, neuroscience, medical imaging) and risk modelling.
- I’ll be focusing on understanding these topics and especially how they relate to statistical modelling (or machine learning, whatever you call it).
- I’m also studying French!
- In my first two years I studied Maths and then Economics.
- Research in Neural Networks, Reinforcement Learning
- I am working on a project to do with reinforcement learning. Let me know if you want to know more. 🙂
- Blogging about learning machine learning, programming (Python specifics and algorithm design) and and on topics in my engineering degree.
- I blog to better understand what I’m learning and to make learning easier for other people.
- Applying to jobs and internships (and considering grad school)
- To all the students in the same boat – hang in there!
- Music: Arranging for acapella and composing short film scores. Playing contemporary piano background music.
- Reading the Bible and other books
- Playing badminton
- Pet Projects: Improving HelloMotions.com, an online debating topics database.
Last updated: October 2017
(Idea borrowed from Derek Sivers.)