I’m in London doing these things:
- Interning as a machine learning researcher with [company that is reincorporating that does machine learning and robotics].
- Research in Models with Memory, Reinforcement Learning: I will at UCL doing an MRes in Computational Statistics and Machine Learning in 2018-19.
- I will be researching reinforcement learning supervised by Prof. John Shawe-Taylor. Let me know if you want to know more. 🙂
- I just graduated from Engineering at Cambridge (mostly statistical inference, information theory, neuroscience). In my first two years I studied Maths and then Economics.
- Started writing summaries of deep learning papers and building a glossary of terms (GitHub).
- Blogging about learning machine learning, programming (Python specifics and algorithm design) and and on topics in my engineering degree.
- I blog to better understand what I’m learning and to make learning easier for other people.
- Applying to jobs and internships (and considering grad school)
- To all the students in the same boat – hang in there!
- Music: Am really excited to be conducting the college orchestra!
- Reading the Bible and other books
- Playing badminton
- Pet Projects: Improving HelloMotions.com, an online debating topics database.
Last updated: August 2018
(Idea borrowed from Derek Sivers.)